PROJECT CARGO LOGISTICS
Project Cargo logistics involves high volume, special equipment with high freight price, and typically comes with different modes of transport. Project Cargo is one of the most challenging aspects of freight forwarding. Accomplishing a project cargo successfully requires out-of-the-box thinking and advanced planning to approach and manage the whole process. At Paramount Logistics & Supply Chain our team of experts with an extensive global network and comprehensive knowledge of Project Cargo Management will work with you as a team to coordinate the process from start to finish while facilitating all the communications throughout the project duration. Regardless of the standard size, weight, complexity,
or configuration, we will collaborate with you to develop and manage your project cargo from conception to delivery.
Our Project cargo specialists are accustomed to quickly, proactively, and creatively solving the complex logistical challenges encountered when handling your project cargo. We will provide you with innovative, competitive, and unique solutions for successfully transporting your project cargo.
Our Project Logistics Management Services include the following:
• A Tailored, Customized Transportation Plan
• Early Projection of Transportation Costs
• Road Survey and Site Supervision
• Custom Clearance Consultancy
• Insurance Consultancy
• Proper Documentations Consultancy
• Heavy Duty & Over-Dimensional Cargo
• Choosing the Most Competitive & Efficient Routes with Feasibility Studies
• Sorting Payments Safely and Secure in accordance with the Shipping Documents
• Reliable Tools and Networking
• Loading, Proper Lashing, and Unloading with Specialized Teams for Each piece of Equipment.
• Total Logistics Planning & Consultancy
• Full Turnkey Base Factory Relocation Logistics
• Overall Logistics Control with On-site Meetings and Vendor Management
Multimodal Transportation for Project Cargo:
By mixing various modes of transport, we can suggest the best and most competitive end-to-end solutions and carefully plan every detail of the project's execution.
• Land, Air & Sea Freight
• Conventional Vessel
• Breakbulk Transportation Roll-on/Roll-off (RORO) Vessel
• Custom Brokerage
• Air & Marine Charter
• Rail Transport
• Land Transportation of Ultra-heavy Cargo by Multi-axle Modular Trailer.
• Customized service of oversized cargoes
• Special Containers such as Flat-Rack and Open-Tops for Over Dimensional Cargo
Recently Completed Project Logistics: